Festool Rotex 150 3 in 1 Random Orbital Sander with Systainer
RO 150 ROTEX 3 in 1 Random Orbital Sander with Systainer
The 3-in-1 principal with a powerful machine concept
Festool's RO 150 gear-driven eccentric sander with unique ROTEX principle is the ultimate all-rounder for large coarse sanding, fine sanding, and polishing tasks. It's outstanding material removal rate and large 150mm pad diameter guarantee fast progress on any work piece. The eccentric motion produces a perfect fine finish, and then switch back to rotary mode for efficient, hologram-free polishing. Pad changes are quick, easy and tool-free, and the velcro fastening system allows for immediate, secure abrasive change. Use with a Festool Dust Extractor for the perfect, dust-free finish with every job. The sander is covered by Festool's comprehensive 3-year warranty.
- Sanding off old paint and varnish
- Renovation work such as sanding steps
- Sanding and polishing mineral materials
- Preliminary and coarse sanding of repair compound
- Hologram-free polishing
Strengths And Benefits
- Coarse sander, fine sander and polisher in one tool
- FastFix interface for tool-free pad changes
- Ideal ergonomic grip positions and low weight
- Easy edge sanding with no kickback thanks to the pad protector
- Smooth start-up and constant speed under load
- Power consumption : 720 W
- Connection Ø d/e : 27 mm
- ROTEX rotary motion speed : 320-660 min–¹
- Eccentric motion speed : 3,300-6,800 min–¹
- Sanding stroke : 5 mm
- FastFix sanding pad Ø : 150 mm
- Soft MultiJetstream FastFix sanding pad Ø 150 mm
- StickFix abrasive
- Pad protector
- SYS 3 T-LOC Systainer
- Operating tool
A smarter way to work
The ROTEX RO 150 is the smart investment, delivering a coarse sander, eccentric sander and polisher in one machine. It's large 150mm pad guarantees fast progress on even the biggest jobs.
The powerful ROTEX is the ideal machine for large surfaces, with an outstanding capacity for material removal. The sanding pad brake prevents the disc from scratching or gouging on initial contact.
The Festool pad protector makes it possible to sand right up to the edge without kickback, and prevents damage to the adjoining work piece and sanding pad. Work quicker without time-consuming re-work.
Festool's MMC electronics control the smooth start-up, adapt the speed to the material and keep it constant. Infinitely adjustable, it ensures consistent work regardless of the material.
The ROTEX rotary motion, combined with Festool's range of polishes and polishing sponges, produce a gleaming, hologram-free finish. The reduced speed keeps the temperature low and prevents the polish from clouding or spraying off.
A Festool Dust Extractor hose can be easily attached to the integrated dust extraction port to ensure immediate uptake of dust, leaving the work piece and your lungs clear.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: