- Auriou Rasps
- Auriou Woodcarving Chisels
- Auriou Drawknives
- Blue Spruce Toolworks
- Marking Out & Measuring Tools
- Finishing, Glue & Stripping Brushes
- Fret Saws, Coping Saws & Bow Saws
- Saw Files & Vallorbe Rasps
- Wetterlings Axes & Mauls
- Garden Tools
- Veneering Tools
- Lie-Nielsen Toolworks Australia
- Tool Care & Accessories
- Knives & Scissors
- Library - Books & DVDs
- Henry Eckert Woodwork School
- Felder - Hammer
- Hand Tool Events & Shows
- Price Match Policy
- Shipping Policy
Knew Concepts Fret & Coping Saws
Knew Concepts is a company founded by Lee Marshall, 'the saw guy'!
Lee is a particularly good toolmaker based in Santa Cruz, California. He started making presses for the USA jewellery trade, then aluminium and titanium saws for the jewellery trade and finally a woodworkers fret saw.
We love using Lee's saws to clean out dovetails, shaping and other tasks, his saws are by far the best we've seen.
We have found that major hardware chains (eg Bunnings) stock Eclipse (UK) fret saw blades which work very well in the fret saws and are inexpensive.